Basic Obedience Curriculum
- “Come,” “Sit,” and “Extended Sit.”
- “Down” and “Extended Down.”
- “Place” and “Extended Place.” They will sit on aspecific location that you point to (chair, park bench, etc)
- “Out.” To drop any and all the things you ask them to.
- “Loose Leash Walking.” They will walk right beside of you on a leash
- “Off.” Do not jump on me or anyone else.
**Extended sit, down, and place means your dog will REMAIN in the down, sit, or place position until YOU tell them to “break” (release them).
This includes the Off-Leash K9 Training E-Collar which all of our dogs are trained on, a 15-foot leash, and includes all FOUR lessons for $585.00. The e-collar we use has a two-year warranty, it is completely waterproof, and it has a range of 3/4 mile (1200 yards)! This will be brought to your first lesson along with the 15-foot leash! By the end of this package, your dog will be able to be outside, off-leash, with distractions listening on command.